Omaha Performing Arts is eager to ensure every patron's performance experience is convenient, safe and remarkable. Both the Holland Center and the Orpheum Theater offer a wide range of accessibility features – and our team is happy to accommodate your unique request with advance notice!
Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Please email or call 402.345.0606, 866.434.8587 (toll-free). We are committed to keeping our performances and facilities are accessible to everyone according to criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Accessible seating positions throughout the hall.
- Accessible parking adjacent to the theater.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Accessible backstage accommodations for performers and technicians, including accessible entries, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Hearing devices available for checkout in the lobby area.
- American Sign Language interpretation may be arranged in advance. Please make this request at the time of purchasing your tickets.
- Guide and service dogs are welcome
- Audio Description for patrons with vision loss is provided free of charge in collaboration with Outlook Nebraska, Inc. Audio Description is provided upon request for performances at the Holland Performing Arts Center and Orpheum Theater. Patrons may arrange Audio Description through Ticket Omaha at least two weeks before a performance. A descriptive preshow begins 20 minutes prior to curtain. For more information contact Ticket Omaha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Holland
It's recommended that you enter the building utilizing the Arrival Plaza on the east end of the building on 12th Street. Here, you'll find temporary parking and plenty of space. Also, push-button accessible doors and an elevator are available near this entrance. Valet parking is often offered as well.At the Orpheum
It's recommended that you utilize the garage parking at the OPPD Energy Plaza on Howard Street between 16th and 17th Streets, where you'll find multiple handicapped-accessible parking stalls near the garage elevators or on the Skylink level. The convenient Skylink will take you directly to the balcony level of the theater.
For those who wish to enter on street level, patrons may temporarily park in the alley along the south side of the Orpheum entrance, between Harney and Howard streets.