When should I arrive and what should I expect?
Omaha Performing Arts is committed to providing the highest standard of safety. All guests entering the Holland Center and Orpheum Theater will be required to pass through metal detectors upon arrival. Guests are also subject to visual and bag inspections. Lobbies open 90 minutes prior to events. Lines can often get congested with last minute arrivals. Plan on arriving early to avoid lines and allow enough time to pass through security and find your seats.
The following items are not permitted into the Holland Performing Arts Center and Orpheum Theater:
• Laptops or tablets
• Large bags or back packs larger than 14” x 14” x 6"
• Professional cameras (4” or greater)
• Video recording
• Audio recording
• Laser pointers
• Outside food or drink
• Hard coolers or like containers
• Sealed packages of any kind
• Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
• Illegal drugs
• No weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
• Selfie-sticks or other telescopic devises
• Flags, banners or signs
• Animals (unless a service animal)
• Any materials constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
• Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
• Hover boards
• Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by OPA security personnel